Tuesday, January 1, 2013

No More blogger

If you have been reading my Blog over the past few months I want to say a big THANK YOU!!!

Today I am saying Goodbye to Blogger to move my writings, pics and tips to a bigger and more fun venue.  The new website will be easier for readers to access and has lots more features.  Over the next couple months I will be posting everything on the Website in hopes that I like the format.  Right now I am using the free template but if I like it I will make the investment to upgrade to a bigger and better format.  If you read my blog and want to continue reading, or would like to support my hobby please leave some comments from time to time on the new site so that I know if it will be worth continuing this venture.

Again, thank you to anyone who has been reading and supporting this site and I hope to see you all at my new home Chasing Grace .

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment