Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pizza Macaroni




Last week while feeding my children some not-so-great Mac with marinara sauce I had an epiphany. "What if I add cheese and pepperoni to this?". Fridays are our "pizza night" and I am seriously tired of cardboard Little Caesar's pizza so last Friday after my big grocery trip I came home and blew my family's minds with this delicious dish. The best part is, it cost me about $7 for a huge pot that fed all five of us and we had left overs for lunch Saturday. And even better, it took less than 20 minutes to make.



To get started all you need is one big pot to boil the noodles in, after you drain them all you have to do is dump all ingredients into the pot and stir. While the noodles are cooking grate the mozzarella, and chop some olives.



 Ingredients
1 box Elbow Macaroni
2 cans tomato sauce
1 can Olives
1 package Pepperoni
1 lbs Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan for sprinkling

Everything goes right into the pot and Presto...Dinner! in less than 20 minutes. 

Happy Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment