Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Can't Make Up My Mind!!!

For the past month I have been shopping around for a new blog host, well after 4 weeks of searching and blogging on other sites I have discovered that Blogger really is the best.  The problem really is me.  Blogger offers the best options for...well...bloggers and it seems that I have been getting s good amount of traffic on this site.  I have decided to stay here but to revamp this blog to reflect my vision for what I wanted it to be.  Now I just need to find someone who knows how to build a blog and arrange everything so that this blog is exactly what I want it to look like.  

To anyone who has ventured to my other site, Thank you for your support.  I will be changing Cupcakes, Crafts, & Cuddles to Chasing Grace. Unfortunately someone is hogging the name Chasing Grace on blogger but has not posted anything so my web address (until I buy a domain) will remain Chasinggraceblog.blogspot.com.  

Again thank you for reading, and I hope you like the changes to the blog.

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment